Drowning in Debt? Here's How to Finally Take Control of Your Finances
June 14, 2023
Are you barely keeping your head above water each month trying to make minimum payments on high-interest credit cards, medical bills, or other debts that keep piling up? You’re not alone. Over 19 million U.S. households are facing a debt burden of $10,000 or more. But the good news is there are solutions that can help you regain control of your finances.
The Negative Impacts of High Debt Weigh Heavily
Living paycheck to paycheck to try to make ends meet can take a major toll:
- 85% of Americans with debt say it negatively impacts their lives. From constant stress to problems sleeping, debt takes a hit on wellbeing.
- Outstanding debt reduces available spending power. Less discretionary income means fewer opportunities.
- Poor credit scores due to high balances limit your options. You may pay higher interest rates or not qualify for loans.
- collection calls from creditors are stressful and can happen at work or other bad times.
The right debt help program can lift the burden so you can start rebuilding your financial health. Here’s how it works:
- Free Consultation: Talk to a debt relief specialist for a transparent assessment of your situation.
- Customized Solution: Based on your unique needs, they create a tailored debt payoff plan.
- Lower Interest Rates: They negotiate with creditors to reduce your rates, making balances easier to pay off.
- Manageable Payment: You make one monthly payment to the program and they distribute funds to creditors.
- Save Thousands: With lower rates and consolidated payments, you could save thousands in interest charges.
- Faster Payoff Timeline: Programs aim to help you become debt-free in 24-48 months instead of 10+ years.
- Improved Credit: Your credit score can start improving as balances are paid down.
The Numbers Speak For Themselves:
Debt relief programs have helped millions gain control of their debt:
- Over 1 million people have improved their lives through National Debt Relief, one of the largest U.S. debt settlement companies.
- Pacific Debt settled $100 million in debt for over 10,000 clients within 3 years.
- Freedom Debt Relief says their typical client becomes debt-free 4x faster and saves 35% on balances owed compared to making minimum payments.
- 99% of Freedom Debt Relief customers recommend their services.
4 Steps to Start the Debt Relief Process
If you're struggling with high-interest credit card debt, medical bills, or other unsecured debts, follow these steps to start dealing with it:
- Step 1: Request a free debt relief consultation online or by calling a company. Be ready to provide details on your income, expenses, debt totals, interest rates, and credit score.
- Step 2: Discuss proposed solutions and programs based on your situation. Understand fees and potential savings.
- Step 3: Review and compare multiple offers. Look for an accredited company with a solid reputation. Ask questions.
- Step 4: Enroll in a program to get started. Access resources to support you on your journey to becoming debt-free.
Take the First Step to Debt Relief Today
Don’t wait - excessive debt tends to spiral out of control. Our debt specialists are ready to help you assess your situation and craft a customized solution to finally take control of your finances. Request your free, no-obligation debt relief consultation to start the process. Relief and a brighter future could be closer than you think.